Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Zach Sobiech

Two videos this morning had me crying.

How sad would it be if I lost Lola?  In a tornado, wondering if she was alive somewhere, scared, trapped, hurt, or far worse, dead.  And how elated I'd be if I found her. Check the video out here.

However, nothing would compare to that pain if it were my brother or sister.  Lost to cancer.
After I cried about the thought of losing my precious child dog, I saw this video.




Life is really strange.  It teaches us lessons every single day, you just gotta be open and willing to learn.    We are all humans in this crazy world trying to make it work.   Why we don't team up, I'll never know. But if we did, just imagine how much this country, this world, could accomplish.   Spread joy, smiles, kindness, happiness.  Please.  I know I'd much rather see a smiling face from a stranger than mean mug.




No comments:

Post a Comment