Thursday, April 18, 2013

Internet Finds

This week I've come across a few things on the internet that have made me cry, laugh hysterically and put me into a deep thinking state of mind.  I felt like I had to share.

First things first.  The bombing in Boston has everyone thinking once again how important it is to take in each moment with your loved ones and be completely thankful with the life we're given, because it could all be cut short in seconds.  Here's a story from a first time Boston Marathon runner that made tears fall multiple times while reading.  The story is from a blog I found when I google'd "Do Pore Strips Work" (because really, aren't we all a little skeptical?)

After my morning Facebook scrolling, a friend posted a link to this video.  While it didn't make me shed any tears, I was definitely moved.  My best friend was adopted, and I too have dealt with fertility issues, so I can relate to this on so many levels. Its worth the 10 minutes. I promise.  

I'm sure you've seen the Dove Real Beauty Sketches.  Well, here's the response video from the opposite sex. Hilarious. 

Now for some cuteness overload.  Since my obsession with my dogchild, a spot has become available in my heart for galleries like this one

These next items might make you cry tears, butt (pun fully intended) not from sadness.  Beware of "potty"humor.  View at your own risk. Don't judge.  Many Americans deal with this daily. 

Last butt not least, I give you this commercial I found and have probably watched a dozen times already.  It hasn't gotten old yet. 




You're welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment