Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer's still here folks

Summer has not left the valley yet.  I know people keep wishing it would, and my fall wardrobe is trying to make a comeback. But lets not get ahead of ourselves.  We still have another month of the hot weather.  I know, its getting darker earlier and mornings are cold (allowing my heated seat obsession to return), but the proof's in the puddin:



And to celebrate the Indian Summer and one of our best friend's 30th bday, we went rafting and fishing this last weekend.  We had a blast.  I didn't bring my pole, but had an itch to fish so I threw my line in and caught a pretty big one on my only cast. I'm real good.

Catch and Release


Look at those baby blues!


Nate was a fishin machine

Crazy Crew

Another from the machine

Lets hear it for the boys

False advertising. I was not drinking the Pendelton.

Gotta love the Ronde

Cuuuuute
He's dedicated

Me n Carly

Rubble Rope

No comments:

Post a Comment