Friday, September 20, 2013

YARN BOMBING

Finally a post about something that I've actually sewn!  

I've done something I've been wanting to do for a long time.  Its not for everyone, and I'm ok with that.  I've had a few comments that were not so supportive, and I'm ok with that (now) too. 

"wow. you have a lot of time on your hands. you need kids." was the most recent comment. 

gee thanks. 

"you doing this so you can call yourself an artist?" 

ouch.

I guess I am trying to call myself an artist, but I don't feel like I had to try that hard, because I created something that I already LOVE to do.  And thats the great thing about art.  One person can think its utterly ridiculous and the next would pay a billion bucks for it. 

So, here's what I've been up to for the past month and a half every day after work and sometimes before work. 

I'm now officially a yarn bomber.  YAY!!!  


Lola really likes being near me. ALL THE TIME. 
Even if that means laying on a stair she barely fits on.


The bike. 



If you want to come check these out in person, DO IT! TONITE! 

Plus, if you needed ANY more persuasion, there's gonna be free wine, beer, appetizers, and live music. 

Northwest Media is a great place to start the Artwalk!  208 Main Street in Beautiful Downtown Lewiston

No comments:

Post a Comment