Thursday, July 26, 2012

My blog does not have ADD

As you have probably noticed, my blog has had a few different looks.  This is mainly due to the fact that I'm still figuring out all the kinks to blogging.  My friend Jenny is a graphic designer and had designed my Blake's Beanies Banner for my Etsy page, and also designed all my logos, signs, stickers, business cards. So when she saw my latest attempt at making a blog banner she puked a little in her mouth wanted to help.  So I let her. And now, I have a banner that ties everything together!!! (I believe thats called branding)

So, here's the final look, hopefully. I apologize if you don't deal with change very well. Oh, and if you need any graphic design work, get ahold of Jenny Purington @ Northwest Media Productions!!! She makes a bomb baked french toast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment